Christ United Methodist Church
This great project located in Selinsgrove, PA involved the construction of a new 17,000-square feet church and related site improvements that was completed in the year 2017. The new church is situated on a hill with picturesque views of the adjacent landscape. Mid-Penn Engineering is very proud to have provided integrated design services for this new building and site development.
Professional services accomplished by Mid-Penn Engineering for this remarkable project are outlined as follows:
- Building planning and programming collaboration with the building committee to cultivate the project vision, concepts, and budget
- Topographic surveying and mapping services
- Complete building design services including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and structural systems engineering
- Complete civil-site design services for all site improvements to support and enhance the new facility
- Building Permit acquisition
- Land Development Plans preparation and acquisition of municipal approvals and permits
- Erosion Control Plan preparation and approvals.
- Bidding and Construction Administration Services