Jersey Shore State Bank
In 2015, Jersey Shore State Bank continued expansion efforts in Central Pennsylvania by opening a new branch office in Lewisburg, PA. The 4725-sf multi-story facility is situated on a ½ acre corner lot at the intersection of US Route 15 and North 4th Street. The project required a complete redevelopment of the entire site including demolition of an obsolete building and related site infrastructure.
This challenging project required some creative solutions to situate 4725-sf of building programming space, two drive-thru lanes, and parking facilities on an irregular shaped and fairly small corner lot with double street frontage. MPE’s team of professionals were able to tackle this challenge by going higher not wider via a multi-story building that fulfilled the needs of this great client.
Professional services accomplished by Mid-Penn Engineering for this remarkable project are outlined as follows:
- Building planning and programming collaboration with the developer to cultivate the project vision, concepts, and budget
- Topographic/Boundary surveying and mapping services
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessment
- Complete building design services including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and structural systems engineering
- Complete civil-site design services for all requisite site improvements to support and enhance the new facility
- Building Permit acquisition
- Land Development Plans preparation and acquisition of municipal approvals and permits
- Site development permits including a PennDOT Highway Occupancy Permit and Erosion Control Plan Approval.
- Bidding and Construction Administration Services