This remarkable project was completed in 2017 and consisted of a new 2,400-square feet Dunkin Donuts franchise and related site improvements situated in Linden, PA. The new facility is conveniently located along the Rte 220 corridor between Williamsport and Jersey Shore. Mid-Penn Engineering’s team of professionals is proud to have participated in this outstanding project.
Professional services accomplished by Mid-Penn Engineering for this remarkable project are outlined as follows:
- Building planning and programming collaboration with the development team.
- Topographic surveying and mapping services
- Complete building design services including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and structural systems engineering
- Complete civil-site design services for all site improvements to support and enhance the new facility
- Building Permit acquisition
- Land Development Plans preparation and municipal approvals
- Traffic Investigations and PennDOT Highway Occupancy Permit approval
- Erosion Control Plan preparation and approvals.
- Private Well Development Services
- Low Pressure Sewer and Pump Station Design
- Environmental Permitting for Wetland Impacts
- Bidding and Construction Administration Services
- ALTA Survey and Plan preparation