Nottingham Village Senior Living Community
Nottingham Village Senior Living Community is a Continuing Care Retirement Community situated on a beautiful 105-acre campus located in Point Township, Northumberland County, PA. Over the years the Nottingham Village campus has continued to expand in order to meet the rising demand for continuing care services in the central Susquehanna Valley. Mid-Penn Engineering worked closely with Nottingham Village to accomplish numerous campus expansions including the most recent Phase IV expansion project. The phase IV project included the introduction of a 41,000-sf Memory Care Facility, (7) new retirement duplex buildings, and an expansion of the campus infrastructure to support new and future developments.
Professional Services accomplished by Mid-Penn Engineering for this vital project are summarized as follows:
- Feasibility planning and programming collaboration with the building committee to establish the vision, concepts, and budget
- Topographic surveying and mapping services
- Complete civil-site design services for the expansion of all campus site infrastructure to support and enhance the new development
- Subdivision and Land Development Plans preparation and acquisition of municipal approvals and permits
- Site development permits acquisition including an NPDES permit, Water Obstruction & Stream Encroachment Permit, and Erosion Control Plan approval.
- Bidding and Construction Administration Services
- As-built surveys and Final Plan approvals