St. Mary Street Park
This multi-phase project situated along Saint Mary Street in Lewisburg kicked off in 2004 with final phase completion in 2011. Mid-Penn Engineering worked closely with the former Lewisburg Area Recreation Authority through planning, design, and construction of this premier recreation park.
Below is a general overview of the key services performed by MPE’s team of professionals on this great community enhancement project:
- Civil-site related feasibility planning and programming collaboration with the development team to establish the vision, concepts, and budget
- Topographic/Boundary surveying and mapping services
- Complete civil-site design services for each phase of the development
- Land Development Plans preparation and acquisition municipal permits
- Site development permits acquisition including NPDES permits, Joint Permits, and Erosion Control Plan approvals.
- Wetland Mitigation Facilities design and permitting
- Stream Bank Restoration Design and Permitting
- Bidding and Construction Administration Services